1 oz SilverTowne Prospector Silver Bar (New)
Widely revered in the world of physical silver bullion, the SilverTowne Mint has been a fixture in the precious metals industry since 1949. Since then they have expanded their repertoire to include some outstanding product designs like this 1 oz SilverTowne Prospector Silver Bar that features the mints characteristic logo of a miner as well as its .999 purity stamp. Each 1 oz SilverTowne Prospector Silver Bar is shipped in brand new condition. The bars shape and size is, of course, similar to other 1 oz silver bars that consumers can expect to find on the market today.
- Individual bars ship in sealed plastic, multiples of 20 ship in sheets, multiples of 500 ship in boxes.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 pure silver.
- Produced as a silver minted ingot.
- Obverse design features the mints Prospector-and-Donkey design inside a circle.
- Features a waffle pattern on the reverse.
- Minted by SilverTowne Mint in Indiana.
- Available in brand-new condition.
SilverTownes 1 oz Prospector Silver Bar is a popular design for the mint which produces bars in sheets of twenty and encases them in plastic. These sheets can be broken down, of course, to suit customer orders. Be sure to also see the SilverTowne Silver Prospector Bars that are available in 5 oz and 10 oz bars as well. Customers find SilverTowne products and designs to be particularly appealing as they seem to embody that early American spirit that holds so much meaning for collectors of silver bullion and investors alike.
Because we obtain all SilverTowne products directly from the mint itself, our customers can be completely assured of their authenticity. In fact, we ship them to our customers exactly how the bars are shipped to us.
We Also Recommend